Statement of Faith and Religious Purpose
1. The owners of Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) are followers of Jesus Christ.
2. The owners believe that Jesus Christ requires that all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner
that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith, which are grounded solely in the Bible.
3. The owners therefore seek to operate Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) in accordance with the principles of
their faith and strive to make all business decisions according to biblical principles.
4. In light of the owners’ faith, Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) exists to bring glory to God and share His
truth with its employees, customers, and community by serving them according to principles that
honor and glorify Him.
5. To this end, Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) seeks always to fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbors
as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our customers with love
6. Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) wants its service to the community to bear witness to its owners’ faith in
Christ, and also to Christ’s Lordship over its owners’ lives. Therefore, as Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) engages in expression, it intentionally communicates messages that promote aspects of its owners’ beliefs, or at least messages that do not violate those beliefs.
For this reason, Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) reserves the right to deny a request for services that would require it to engage in or host expression that violates its owners’ religious beliefs. Therefore, while Silverii Ministry’s (Five Stones, LLC) primary function is to deliver excellent
biblical-centered resources to the Christian community, it also seeks to evangelize nonbelievers who seek Christian information.
7. The owners of Silverii Ministry (Five Stones, LLC) will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit.